As PrivacySwap started gaining recognition from the general public, how to acquire PRV is the most prominent question the platform has received. We hear you! Therefore, here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to buy PRV so you can start yield farming with PrivacySwap.
Step 1: Buy BNB on Binance using a Credit or Debit Card Then Swap it to PRV.
Binance is the exchange where you can use your credit or debit card to buy Binance token (BNB) and then trade it for PRV on PrivacySwap’s exchange.
Take note that a KYC-verified account is needed before buying BNB with a credit card, but the verification process will only take minutes. After that, you can now trade fiat for BNB (via P2P), then BNB to PRV following these steps.
- The first step after verifying your account is going to Binance and selecting the respective currency you wish to buy BNB with.
- Ensure that you already have a linked credit or debit card to your Binance account before doing the next steps.
- Then, select the currency you wish to use and then select BNB.
- Next, click “purchase.”
- After the purchase is confirmed, you may now check your balance on your “Spot Wallet.”
- Now that it’s done, all you need to do is to swap your BNB into PRV in the next step!
Step 2: Create a Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Wallet with MetaMask
Like a traditional e-wallet, a crypto wallet is a place where you can store your funds and assets. Wallets will protect your assets with the help of smart contracts and will secure them away from possible scams. Regardless, you can also withdraw and deposit on your wallet from time to time.
To create your wallet, the first step is, of course, to download the application. MetaMask wallet is available on both App Store and Google Play Store.
Once downloaded, the Terms and Conditions will pop up so you can agree to it once fully read. After that, there will be a recovery phrase that you need to save by writing it down or storing it in a secure password manager (take note that this is the MOST important step). After verifying your recovery phrase and saving, you are done with setting up your wallet.
Now you will need to add the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Network to your MetaMask wallet. You can do so using the following Binance Academy guide https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain
You are now ready to withdraw your BNB from Binance.com to your MetaMask wallet and manage it from your phone or tablet.
Step 3: Withdraw BNB from Binance.com to Your Wallet.
After doing the first two steps, you now have some BNB stored in your Binance account and a MetaMask app on your devices. So, the next step is to withdraw BNB from your Binance account to your MetaMask then, do the following steps:
- Go to your Binance account.
- Click “Wallet” on the lower right corner of your screen.
- Select “Spot”.
- After selecting BNB, tap “Withdraw”.
- Next, go to your MetaMask wallet and select “Receive”.
- Copy your MetaMask wallet address.
- Return to your Binance and enter the copied address as the recipient address for the withdrawal.
- Enter the amount of token you want to transfer.
Note that it is necessary to check multiple times that the BEP20 (BSC) was selected as a transfer network when confirming the withdrawal details. After checking it so, Click “Withdraw.” Next, input the verification codes to confirm the transfer, then click on “ Submit.” You will then receive an email confirming your withdrawal. After doing all these and successfully transferring the funds to your account, you can finally proceed to swapping for PRV via the Exchange on PrivacySwap.Finance.
Understandably, the process must be long and cumbersome. To this end, PrivacySwap is working to make the buying process more convenient and swift (to complement their long-term roadmap), so make sure to stick with us! Be sure to follow us across our various official pages and channels so you are updated on their future projects.
What are you waiting for? Join the PRVArmy today.