The First Wave of Improvements.
We are coming along nice and steadily. There are several things being worked on and expecting , which all happen to be of a priority and then there are things which can be completed a little later. But all in all, the list just gets longer and longer and we just get crazier and crazier. It is all worth it though as we are just starting and already there are a lot of people who have joined us to become a part of our ultimate goal of perpetuating privacy.
So let us talk a bit about the upcoming milestones for PrivacySwap.
Changes Arriving on 5 May 2021:
- We have renamed our farms PrivacyFarms (liquidity pool farms) and pools, PrivacyPools (single asset staking farms). Now we did this because we are preparing to add new farms and pools. There will be USDT-BUSD and USDC-BUSD PrivacyFarms added. As well as BUSD, USDT and ETH PrivacyPools added.
- We are also adjusting the current pool multipliers a little bit to make it more juicy for you to be invested in PRV as opposed to other pools.
- At the same time, in order to make it more conducive for you to farm non-native pool despite adjusting its multipliers, we have heard our community and will be reducing our deposit fees across the board from 5% to 3.5%.
- Yield Optimizer. A strategy based yield optimizer that automatically compounds your assets in specific pools, exponentially increasing your potential rewards. ETA is end of May.
- Lottery. Have some extra PRV? Buy a ticket and stand a chance to win a PRV jackpot. ETA is mid June.
- Redesign of web UIUX. Current platform doesn’t look the prettiest. We are in the process of redesigning it and the ETA is end of May.
- We are currently running some small Twitter campaigns to try and boost our group number as well as users. We cannot forever stay at our current stage. We have reached a point where we have to grow. Exposure and growth is ultimately better for the community as a whole.
- We are targeting promotional articles on crypto-focused news outlets to spread the word of PrivacySwap and its vision of a better and safer Internet.
- We will be hosting a logo re-design contest in line with the UIUX redesign as mentioned above. We are still figuring out the mechanics of this competition, and will announce it as soon as we can!
The reason for the above changes may come across as drastic. Especially the adjustments to APRs. This is natural as high APRs are simply unsustainable in the long run. That and also the fact that we, as PrivacySwap, want to be incentivizing PRV holders so that the token economy stays healthy. With that being said, this is only the first wave of improvements. Our upcoming yield optimizer will bring to the table newer and better alternatives for earning rewards for you.
There are a lot of changes coming for PrivacySwap. We understand that there are many things we can improve on and believe us, we are doing our best. We are nowhere near where we can be, and we are going to keep pushing forward.
Please do reach out to us through the following channels!