PrivacySwap’s Super Affiliate Program: Say YES to more earnings!
PrivacySwap is all about maximizing your earnings come bear market or unavoidable delays. We want to identify and utilize all the possible sources of income in the DeFi space and provide them to the users.
PrivacyCard is one of these, a strong utility that we built with our users in mind. Its usability for both DeFi and real-world transactions is its main pitch. However, it also encompasses other features, such as a Web3.0 wallet, support for multiple tokens, and the super affiliate program.
The Super Affiliate Program: Convert your BIG enjoyment into BIG earnings
You must be a PrivacyCard user yourself to join this program.
This is a major revamp of the old referral system. Previously, there were only $10-$50 one-time referral rewards. Now, the referral was completely changed to give you passive income.
Before diving into two scenarios to exemplify how the program works, take note that it comes with tiering incentives dependent on how much card load was performed by the sub affiliates. The numbers and percentages are not yet set in stone, so do watch out for updates.
Default Master Affiliate Tiering Incentives at 1%
💎 1st tier: example $1 to $100,000 at 20%
💎 2nd tier: example $100,001 to $500,000 at 40%
💎 3rd tier: example $500,001 to $1,000,000 at 60%
💎 4th tier: example $1,000,001 to $10,000,000 at 80%
💎 5th tier: example $10,000,001 or more at 100%
Default Overriding on Sub-Affiliate Tiering Incentives at 0.5%
💠 1st tier: example $1 to $100,000 at 20%
💠 2nd tier: example $100,001 to $500,000 at 40%
💠 3rd tier: example $500,001 to $1,000,000 at 60%
💠 4th tier: example $1,000,001 to $10,000,000 at 80%
💠 5th tier: example $10,000,001 or more at 100%
Legend for our scenarios below:
- PRV = Card loading platform
- MA = Master Affiliate
- SA = Sub Affiliate
Scenario 1: Joe is the MA
Joe refers one (1) user named Ana, who performed $100 worth of card load and referred 0 sub-affiliate.
- Ana wants to load 1 ABC token into his Premium Black Card
- 1 ABC token is worth $100
- At this point, she sees 1 ABC token as worth $97.5, because PRV already marked up $1 (1%), MA already marked up $1 (1%), and there is a $0.50 markup (0.5%) for SA overriding.
- When Ana performs the card loading for $97.5, she is further subjected to a 1% card load fee of $0.97.
- The final amount going into her card is $96.52
PRV OTC (1%) = $1 | MA OTC (1%) = $1 | SA OTC (0.5%)
From this transaction:
- PrivacySwap earns $1 straight up
- Joe earns $0.20 as he is still within 1st tier of being a MA. The card load volume is less than $100,000. This means he gets 20% of the total 1% earning.
- The balance $0.80 meant for Joe goes to PrivacySwap. PrivacySwap will stop earning this portion once Joe reaches tier 5.
- Since Ana did not refer any sub-affiliate, the full 0.5% markup equating to $0.50 also goes to PrivacySwap.
From scenario 1, PrivacySwap’s total earnings is $3.27. Joe’s total earnings is $0.20.
Scenario 2: Joe is still the MA
Joe is the MA. He refers Ana who performed $100 worth of card load.
Ana refers one (1) SA named Carol who performed $100 worth of card load.
Carol is Joe’s SA. Carol refers one (1) user named Don.
Similar to Scenario 1, PRV earned $3.27and Ana earned $0.20
But with the addition of Carol as an SA, her referred user will help Joe earn more.
- Don wants to load 3 BTC tokens into his Metal Gold card.
- 1 BTC is 40,000 USD, so 3 BTC would be equivalent to $120,000.
- At this point, Don sees 3 BTC token as worth $117,000, because PRV already marked up $1200 (1%), MA already marked up $1200 (1%), and there is a $600 markup (0.5%) for SA overriding.
- When Don performs the card loading for $117,000, he is further subjected to a 1% card load fee of $1170.
- The final amount going into his card is $115,830
PRV OTC (1%) = $1200 | MA OTC (1%) = $1200 | SA OTC (0.5%) = $600
From this transaction:
- PrivacySwap earns $1200 straight up
- Carol earns $480 as she is within 2nd tier of being an MA. The card load volume is less than $500,000. This means she gets 40% of the total 1% earning.
- Joe earns $240 as his total SAs bring in card loads volume less than $500,000.
- The balance $720 meant for Carol goes to PrivacySwap. PrivacySwap will stop earning this portion once Carol reaches tier 5.
- The balance $360 meant for Joe goes to PrivavcySwap. PrivacySwap will stop earning this portion once Joe overriding on SAs reaches tier 5.
From scenario 2, PrivacySwap’s total earnings is $3543.27. Joe’s total earnings is $240.20. Carol’s total earnings is $480.
Why you should join
Though it looks like a lot of Math is needed to calculate your earnings, you don’t have to worry about it! Our trusted smart contracts will automatically do the earning calculations on your behalf. All you have to do is refer more users via your special link, sit back, and enjoy your passive income with each card loading transaction.
Because you are also a PrivacyCard user, you will be able to enjoy your earnings directly on your own card. How convenient is that!
Plus, you get the right marketing support from PrivacySwap’s awesome team as you go out there and bring in more referrals.
The Super Affiliate program will roll out at the launch of the card loading platform. You don’t want to miss the opportunity to convert your big enjoyment into big earnings.
Let us know if you’re interested today! ▶️ email@example.com