PrivacySwap’s How To: Choosing the right trading platform
1. Avoid imitating others. Choose a platform carefully and not solely on the basis of recommendations. Always choose a platform based on your unique requirements. Evaluate the facts, consult with your broker, consider his/her experience, and select the platform that is best appropriate for you.
2. An intuitive user interface. Determine whether a chosen platform is comfortable enough to use on a daily basis. All features and functionalities must be simple and intuitive for you to use.
For instance, take a look at the platform and decide whether you like it at first glance. If the response is no, then you should absolutely examine another item. Of course, in the future, you will need to become familiar with the details of any platform in order to operate professionally with it. However, basic buttons and settings should be instantly understandable to you when opening a board. Don’t forget to look at the graphics as well.
Also Read: Bitcoin technical analysis for beginners
3. Core functions and optional features. A platform should be appropriate for your current trading circumstances. You do not need to be concerned with additional features that you will not utilize for trading at this time.
You will be able to upgrade it at any point in the future. A complex platform is a fantastic choice for traders who make extensive use of the platform’s capabilities in real time.
Otherwise, it will merely add to the complexity of your trading experience. If you’re unsure whether a platform is too advanced or not, determine how many functions you’ll utilize on a daily basis. At the very least, the response should be 80%.
It is always preferable for novices to begin with something easy in order to learn more quickly. As a result, you will demonstrate greater development in less time.
4. Performance stability. Ascertain that the platform you select is compatible with your program. You must be certain that a platform’s performance will be reliable and consistent. This is one of the most critical aspects of trading.
5. Assistance. Your broker should be capable of working with the platform you intend to use. Not only you, but also your team, should be familiar with the platform. You’re now prepared to choose a new trading platform.
Also Read: How to: Calculate your crypto taxes
| Website | Telegram | Telegram Announcements |
| Medium | Twitter | YouTube | Gitbook |